Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: What I have noticed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What I have noticed

    I have noticed that under my name, Weedeater someone has inserted the phrase " I love manson" I believe the only people who have the authority to do that is moderators. I do not support manson and his crazy antics, but it is no big deal, as long the rest of the posters know that I did not put it on there.I am not sure which one, but I have a good idea, shame on you for taking the liberty to do that because you can. I love you though and I forgive you. No hard feelings.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Well it should be took off if you did not do that yourself.
    I saw that under your name earlier and I was wondering why you put it there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well it should be took off if you did not do that yourself.
    I saw that under your name earlier and I was wondering why you put it there. </div></div>

    I did not put it there, and yes it should be taken off. The moderators have integrity, I have faith that they will do the right thing and take it off.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    You can change it yourself if you go to my stuff at the top and then profile. They shouldn't have messed with your profile, but you can change it. You shouldn't have came back under the guise of lies and deception either. So, change it and consider it even.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can change it yourself if you go to my stuff at the top and then profile. They shouldn't have messed with your profile, but you can change it. You shouldn't have came back under the guise of lies and deception either. So, change it and consider it even. </div></div>

    Well, I did not put it there so I am not going to change it. Unless it is undone by the person who did it, it will continue.I personally do not lie. Are you saying it is okay for a moderator to break the rules if no other posters are allowed to do so?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They shouldn't have messed with your profile </div></div>


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you saying it is okay for a moderator to break the rules if no other posters are allowed to do so? </div></div>

    Learn to read, doofus. Keep the [censored] up there. If something I didn't like was up there I wouldn't be so stupid to leave it there if I could do something about it. Leave it there. Sorry I tried to help you.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They shouldn't have messed with your profile </div></div>


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you saying it is okay for a moderator to break the rules if no other posters are allowed to do so? </div></div>

    Learn to read, doofus. Keep the [censored] up there. If something I didn't like was up there I wouldn't be so stupid to leave it there if I could do something about it. Leave it there. Sorry I tried to help you.
    </div></div>

    Calm down, I appreciate you trying to help. What I am saying is I can take it off right now and they could put it back up tommorrow. That is all I am saying.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Charles Manson?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    I wouldn't think the mods would do something like that, are you sure you are not just trying to start something?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What I have noticed

    Marilyn I think.

    Pac Man, just change it if it bothers you. You called them on it, I'd doubt they'll mess with you again. If it's done again, I'd assume it's some one else. You might want to change your password.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •